LaunchBox Community Forums

nothing looks right in my themes

hyunchris

hey so i downloaded and installed 3 different themes, Colorful, city hunter 2, and Unified Refried (and the Queso add on)....but I think I am doing something wrong. i do not see any pictures of the consoles or videos, etc...was I supposed to download those separately or something?

5 hours ago, hyunchris said:

hey so i downloaded and installed 3 different themes, Colorful, city hunter 2, and Unified Refried (and the Queso add on)....but I think I am doing something wrong. i do not see any pictures of the consoles or videos, etc...was I supposed to download those separately or something?

No, you have to add them yourself.

Search for devices, clear logos etc and add them to relevant folders and you will see it look better as you do.

Not everything is supplied for you, you have to go and hunt it down on the forums, or create it yourself.

10 hours ago, hyunchris said:

For platform media you can download videos from either directly in the LB UI >Tools>Download Platform/Playlist Theme videos. YOu can also get them from our downloads section.

The downloads section will also have console images you can download.