LaunchBox Community Forums

Add missing games from another romset?

ReignerDeustcher

28 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

by default LB is looking to scan the Launchbox\Games\Super Nintendo folder if you games are in another location then you have to go to tools edit platform and change the rom location in the folder tab.

thanks, i've done it but launchbox is also adding to the list all the europe versions of the same games that i have already added in usa versions

i only want europe games that don't have an usa version

8 hours ago, ReignerDeustcher said:

thanks, i've done it but launchbox is also adding to the list all the europe versions of the same games that i have already added in usa versions

i only want europe games that don't have an usa version

Well you didnt specify that in your original post, thats not possible to do automatically, i mean how was Launchbox supposed to "just know" you didnt want the Europe games added? 

3 hours ago, neil9000 said:

Well you didnt specify that in your original post, thats not possible to do automatically, i mean how was Launchbox supposed to "just know" you didnt want the Europe games added? 

i thought it can detect that both versions have a repeated name (?)

but if i accept all the list, all the europe versions will also be added with another repeated box and images and everything? or there's some way to put them like an additional application option?