LaunchBox Community Forums

COMMUNITY Theme Creator for BigBox 1.0.9.1 - Progress Update 8

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MuffinXXL said:

Hi, Thanks for the Creator!! Is there any chance maybe could add a 16:10 aspect ratio into the theme creator? It would really helped.  If there is anyway that you could make Wheel image also display in theme creator it would be even better :) 

16:10 has already been added to the build I’m currently working on.  As rincewind mentioned it’s my plan to replicate the wheels within the creator but I need to grab Jason or Christian in order to better understand how to integrate them 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, y2guru said:

16:10 has already been added to the build I’m currently working on.  As rincewind mentioned it’s my plan to replicate the wheels within the creator but I need to grab Jason or Christian in order to better understand how to integrate them 

Thanks ! Good to know ! Is there any possiblity that you could add multiple different UI sound packs to different platform?. I would like to use NS sound pack only in Nintendo Switch platform and using PS4 sound Pack only in PS3/PS4 platform.

13 hours ago, Rincewind said:

I was talking to @y2guru about this the other day and he said that it will be possible and that he would need to work with @Jason Carr or @C-Beats So fingers crossed :)

Thanks for the information. Your theme is really wonderful and I literally using your chrome metal theme to study how to use theme creator from the base :) Thank you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MuffinXXL said:

Thanks ! Good to know ! Is there any possiblity that you could add multiple different UI sound packs to different platform?. I would like to use NS sound pack only in Nintendo Switch platform and using PS4 sound Pack only in PS3/PS4 platform.

Sadly I have zero experience with sound packs so I would need to watch a video on how that works and then see how I could include it

On 3/4/2021 at 9:58 AM, y2guru said:

Sadly I have zero experience with sound packs so I would need to watch a video on how that works and then see how I could include it

Hi, kindly could you inform me how to use battery indicator fuction? I have tried that but it wasn't working for me.

29 minutes ago, MuffinXXL said:

Hi, kindly could you inform me how to use battery indicator fuction? I have tried that but it wasn't working for me.

here you go....

1. I have attached some battery indicator images for you.

2. Unzip and place folder into the Media Folder

image.thumb.png.804b09c5c940c5a97547a7e233a65630.png

3. Select the Battery Indicator folder, select 5 bars

image.thumb.png.401c10937641ec171af66174c06512a7.png

Here's the image naming convention..

1st character Determines if the laptop is connected to power/Charging Status

0 = No Power

1= Power

2=Power and Charging

2nd Character is always 0

3rd and 4th Character determines how many percentage bars to show 01-10

image.thumb.png.a7065f9e912c2a0b209ca20bf471232b.png

Battery Indicator.zip

7 minutes ago, y2guru said:

here you go....

1. I have attached some battery indicator images for you.

2. Unzip and place folder into the Media Folder

image.thumb.png.804b09c5c940c5a97547a7e233a65630.png

3. Select the Battery Indicator folder, select 5 bars

image.thumb.png.401c10937641ec171af66174c06512a7.png

Here's the image naming convention..

1st character Determines if the laptop is connected to power/Charging Status

0 = No Power

1= Power

2=Power and Charging

2nd Character is always 0

3rd and 4th Character determines how many percentage bars to show 01-10

image.thumb.png.a7065f9e912c2a0b209ca20bf471232b.png

Battery Indicator.zip 1.3 MB · 0 downloads

Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could know understand how to make it work. What about the persentage? It won't show any word