LaunchBox Community Forums

Next and Previous Buttons Feature

Gaming.Zone

Has it ever been brought up to add a next and previous button when editing games?

When editing several new records that don't have a bulk change value, I find that I am saving, clicking the next item, clicking edit, making the change, and repeating.

Is there a shortcut key press that I am missing that may exist for this.  I was going to enter a feature request for this, but I would assume that someone at some point had similar issues as me and that there is some limitation with saving records on moving that is the issue.

Thoughts?

image.thumb.png.594a5b8cf85bd92310224935da5c399e.png

image.thumb.png.95204625f3c8e8730bdc9cef2af10ff7.png

Edited by Gaming.Zone

You can see what has been completed from the last poll here: 

The top 20 items will be done and the bottom 20 won't be done unless they make it to the next poll and receive enough votes. Jason has crossed off the completed items though as of this post the Wall View Overhaul hasn't been crossed off but it was just added.