LaunchBox Community Forums

My Arcade build

• 2 months later...

Sehr schön Respekt, klasse sieht deines aus.

Ich baue auch grade eines.

viele Grüße

Uwe

Very respectable, yours looks great.

I'm also currently building one.

Best regards

Uwe

Da ich zwei Bildschirme habe, hätte ich einen Frage weist du ob das mit der launchBox geht also ob man z.b. das untere Bild drehen kann ?

Since I have two screens, I have a question. Do you know if the launchBox works, so if you can rotate the picture below, for example?

Mein Automat.jpg

Edited by Blaster2001

Looks great; you must have some sort of motor to rotate the monitor for vertical games? If so, give some specs/tips.

I notice your buttons have the L1/L2 on the right, with the R1/R2 on the left. I have seen other builds doing this too.... what is the logic with that layout, seems like it could be counter intuitive to me. Though I am sure there is a reason I am not thinking of.

Hi c-baeats,

I didn't turn the lower monitor at all but left it that way, I use Mame and Future Pinball, they can both turn themselves.
But I'm still in the testing phase. With Winvice64, for example, it doesn't turn, and lunchBox and Big Box can't do it either. I went to monitor number 2 with the Big Box menu, which is in normal format.
I do not want anything for it. In the BIG Box I have the option to set the display on the two monitors individually, unfortunately nothing was found.
But maybe they will add it with an upcoming update.

Many greetings from Germany near Frankfurt

Uwe

@Blaster2001 I'd check out my FauxVert theme here on the forums then for your playfield monitor. A theme I built specifically for the type of use case you are asking. Just need to make sure you use rotated images/videos for the background to play nice with the theme (most of the time the media you can find online for VPin are already rotated this way).

FauxVert download: 

Hallo C-Beats,

vielen Lieben Dank ich werde versuchen es ein zu bauen.

Super Danke für die Hilfe, ich bin bereits schon sehr beeindruckt von diesem tollen Programm und vom Service.

Ich werde bald nachlegen auf die für immer Lizenz, den Euer Frontend ist das definitiv wert.

Viele Grüße

Uwe

##########################################################################################

Hello C-Beats,

Thank you very much, I will try to build it.

Thank you very much for the help, I am already very impressed with this great program and the service.

I will soon upgrade to the forever license, because your front end is definitely worth it.

Many greetings

Uwe

• 3 weeks later...