LaunchBox Community Forums

Every time press "OK" on edit game screen - images double

1970Novacaine

I believe I have found the cause of this and it will be corrected in the next beta release. Once it goes public I'll do my best to remember to ping you two so you can confirm the issue has indeed been resolved. Thanks for reporting the issue and working with us to help find the cause of it.

4 minutes ago, C-Beats said:

I believe I have found the cause of this and it will be corrected in the next beta release. Once it goes public I'll do my best to remember to ping you two so you can confirm the issue has indeed been resolved. Thanks for reporting the issue and working with us to help find the cause of it.

Thanks to everyone who helped assist me and @boylag. I apologize if anyone mistook my OCD and need to have everything working for everyone as being rude or a jerk.

I will also try to check to see if the beta fixes it and let all know.

Thanks again!

49 minutes ago, 1970Novacaine said:

Thanks to everyone who helped assist me and @boylag. I apologize if anyone mistook my OCD and need to have everything working for everyone as being rude or a jerk.

I will also try to check to see if the beta fixes it and let all know.

Thanks again!

I agree. Thank you for everything.