LaunchBox Community Forums

Getting many errors during media download

pmcthor777

I'm getting a bunch of errors during media download and it's always the same message:

"The remote server returned an error: (404) Sessino has expired. Please login.."

I have EmuMovies Premium and am also downloading movies. When I test the EmuMovies login in options, it works fine. Is this error for the Launchbox servers or EmuMovies servers and can I fix this?

Thanksimage.thumb.png.bebd4c0e80d2f3cceab328335bca6395.png

2 hours ago, pmcthor777 said:

I'm getting a bunch of errors during media download and it's always the same message:

"The remote server returned an error: (404) Sessino has expired. Please login.."

I have EmuMovies Premium and am also downloading movies. When I test the EmuMovies login in options, it works fine. Is this error for the Launchbox servers or EmuMovies servers and can I fix this?

Thanksimage.thumb.png.bebd4c0e80d2f3cceab328335bca6395.png

Are you able to upgrade to the latest beta release and see if that helps with your issue. You can opt into the beta from the Options in LaunchBox.

52 minutes ago, faeran said:

Are you able to upgrade to the latest beta release and see if that helps with your issue. You can opt into the beta from the Options in LaunchBox.

Why would your answer be pushing to a beta release?  My guess he didn't do a password rest on Emumovies, but what do i know your the expert.

1 minute ago, rexryan said:

Why would your answer be pushing to a beta release?  My guess he didn't do a password rest on Emumovies, but what do i know your the expert.

I'm no expert, but this 404 issue is a known problem that was solved in our current beta. We'd want to make sure this is the same issue that was already solved vs. a new issue.

Just now, faeran said:

I'm no expert, but this 404 issue is a known problem that was solved in our current beta. We'd want to make sure this is the same issue that was already solved vs. a new issue.

Ahh i recognize the name from youtube.. Watch the vids you get confused alot on what your doing..Ok..not me to interfere with the experts..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, faeran said:

Can you tell me where to go to get the beta? I've tried the beta forum, I saw the post for 11.13 beta, but didn't find a download link.

Thanks.