LaunchBox Community Forums

Home screen or menu and currently playing

TheMadMan007

It's been a while since I spent time in LaunchBox other than just playing games. I was wondering if there is a Home menu or screen to kinda display at the startup, one where it displays games that I've currently played, so I can get back into them quickly instead of having to go through the platform list and scroll through all the games. I'm not sure if this feature is already in LaunchBox/BigBox or not. If it is not, what I'm thinking of is kinda like Plex's home screen where it has currently watched/coming up next movies/TV and new added content for the libraries made. 

Hopefully this is already implemented and I just need to maybe make a change to my setup. I haven't really changed it up since like 2018

I made a playlist called "Now Playing", which I have at the top of all other categories. Now when I choose a game to play I can right click the game, add it to the Now Playing playlist, and be able to go back to see what games I'm currently playing through.

Also, I always collapse all the other categories and bring up now playing before I close launchbox, so it's the first thing that shows up when I open it back up next time.