LaunchBox Community Forums

COMMUNITY Theme Creator for BigBox 2.3 Cocktail Cabinet

@JaysArcade came up with a brilliant use case for the capture UI Element (mirroring example in my latest progress update video)

From this image only 1 player sees the front end interface from their perspective

160EA61F-FF46-49B0-91CB-234680EB83D4-2048x1536.thumb.jpeg.3f920a22d4d57b7565aabf3b086fb0d2.jpeg

However, with the COMMUNITY Theme Creator 2.3 you could split the screen and mirror the interface to provide this.

• Like 8

Thank you this solves my transforming arcade system, now cocktail mode can show both players on each side what's being chosen.

However I'm going to have to touch allot of platforms. Anyway we can save a "Group" as "user source" or what I call it a partial view.
So I don't have to retouch up the all platforms where the share the same group in common?

It would be a nice feature that would save a huge amount of time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JaysArcade said:

Excellent update! Just for fun I tried creating a cocktail theme a few months back but obviously I didn't get very far. This will expand the usefulness of BigBox to a whole new subset of power users and theme creators.

I still have some work to do on this but creating an example of what you wanted didn’t take long at all

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

I am currently in the middle of building an arcade cocktail table. The plan is to have two players facing each other, just like on the picture in the first post of this thread. Sorry to raise this older thread, but it is the only resource I found how to make Big Box cocktail-friendly.

Is there already a theme that allows to mirror the screen so that both players can see BigBox properly? Can existing themes be modified? I would be really happy for any directions you would have for me.