LaunchBox Community Forums

Banner ALL GAMES

pablonocciolo

Hello everyone, I'm new and I bought the license for android after trying the free version, because I think it's a really good product.
I wanted to ask, I set "PLATFORMS" as the main default filter, while "NONE" as the default secondary filter, so far everything is fine, except that in the main screen, all the banners of the related platforms come out, but where is the writing "ALL GAMES" I don't have any image / banner (I honestly don't like it), so I ask:
1 would there be a way to eliminate the "ALL GAMES" platform as can be done with other platforms?
2 or if you have to send me some nice banners that you can insert as an image without just having the words "ALL GAMES" ....
Thanks in advance to everyone

Strange that the banner image isn't showing up for you, there is a banner image for "ALL GAMES", and it's showing up just fine for me. Maybe reinstall or clear cache/data? Btw i'd love to have a banner theme for the actual games (i can set it up manually even, no biggie on that), cause i just saw some cool sonic mania banners online for the 3ds, think a banner theme for games view would be awesome. :D

Screenshot_LaunchBox_2021-12-16-19-18-19-969.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 2:46 PM, denhope said:

I also don't have the "ALL GAMES" Banner. Maybe someone can upload the .jpg for us and we can add it by ourself? Thank you in advance 🙂

On 1/11/2022 at 1:49 AM, chrysro84 said:

The same problem here, can't see any banner image for All Games category, just the quote.

Screenshot_20220111-014728697.jpg

I hope somebody help us...

On 1/17/2022 at 11:02 PM, Jason Carr said:

I believe folks that don't have the All Games banner showing up are having the issue because they're using a translation. This is an issue that I need to solve, and plan to for the next release.

In the mean time, here's the image to download and use manually:

FilterBannerAllGames.thumb.jpg.13c182db3baf90950254e201d35ff0a5.jpg

16 hours ago, faeran said:

With the way the forums work, you'll have to click on the image first, so it displays in the pop-up, and then save it.

I already clicked, but I had to change the resolution to fill the entire space in the app, (6x)

Edited by chrysro84

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2022 at 6:26 AM, Lilphish said:

This shows correctly for me, but is there a way to list it first?  Having it last is a pain if you have a lot of platforms.  The only way I would ever use the all games section would be to see all of my favorites across all platforms.  

It used to be first, but it was not commonly used, and so it was annoying having it first every time for the root platforms list. We might provide an option for that in the future though.