LaunchBox Community Forums

Missing Something with NeoGeo AES won't launch from LB

wolpoffm

Good Morning!  I am having trouble with getting my NeoGeo games to launch from LB.  I can open Retroarch from LB and select the game and a core (FB Alpha 2012 seems to work) but when I goto associated platforms for retroarch within LB and set the core to FB Alpha 2012 Libretro (or any other neogeo core), they won't start from LB.  I click on the game and it doesn't do anything and even if I right click and say launch with retroarch and the associated core, it doesn't want to work.  I must have the bios in the right spot if it works from retroarch directly yes?  Anything else I should look at?  Thanks!

9 minutes ago, wolpoffm said:

Good Morning!  I am having trouble with getting my NeoGeo games to launch from LB.  I can open Retroarch from LB and select the game and a core (FB Alpha 2012 seems to work) but when I goto associated platforms for retroarch within LB and set the core to FB Alpha 2012 Libretro (or any other neogeo core), they won't start from LB.  I click on the game and it doesn't do anything and even if I right click and say launch with retroarch and the associated core, it doesn't want to work.  I must have the bios in the right spot if it works from retroarch directly yes?  Anything else I should look at?  Thanks!

Is your retroarch emulator setup to extract roms before launch? That will break arcade games as they must remain zipped.

• Like 1