LaunchBox Community Forums

Playlist naming not transferring from LB to BB BannerBox

wolpoffm

Ok, what am I missing?  I set up some All Killer No Filler playlists and they started with very long names in LB, like All Killer No Filler Arcade Classics etc. But when I looked at them in BigBox, the text was huge and overflowed the screen and each other making it hard to tell which list was which.  I subsequently changed a couple of the lists to shorter names in LB by editing the metadata and the changes seem to be reflected in LB as well as in the Lauvhbox\Data\Playlists folder.  Yet, in BB, the names are still the original very long names.  I guess the question is where in BB do I make an adjustment so it matches the name of the playlists that exist in LB?  Thank you!

aknf bannerbox issue.png

No problem, here are the images you requested.  When the longer names were still present in the LB playlists, I right clicked on the Playlist and selected edit, then changed the name in both the unique and nested name fields.  The changes there were immediately reflected in the \Data\Playlist files as well.

playlist folder.png

playlist naming 2.png

playlist naming 1.png

Ok, I have cleared the BB image cache completely.  I then quickly created some playlist images for the platform banner view (I checked the box to use the playlist as a platform) and the two I did for Arcade Classics and Vertical Shmups worked, however, I still have a lingering text banner with 41 games.  Those games are popcap games that I have completely removed from LB as they were troublesome on this setup.  Where would I need to go to get that banner out of my lineup?  On a side note, when I launch into BB, the banners are HUGE and they do not scale correctly until I go into the menu (esc) and then return to the banner screen at which point they scale nicely.  Thoughts on that one?  THanks for the continued input!

playlist naming 3.png