LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox and Bigbox don't work

addavari

Hello,

This is my first time posting on here because I am not getting help from customer support regarding my issue. Ever since the 12.6 update neither my Bigbox or Launchbox is working. The prompt I get when I when click on Bigbox is "Bighbox is available for Launchbox premium." And when I click on Launchbox I get what looks like a black database banner on top it states Platform: Sega CD, but no games or any other options populate. Everything looks to be in order I am lost at where to begin. Any help would be appreciated.

45 minutes ago, addavari said:

Hello,

This is my first time posting on here because I am not getting help from customer support regarding my issue. Ever since the 12.6 update neither my Bigbox or Launchbox is working. The prompt I get when I when click on Bigbox is "Bighbox is available for Launchbox premium." And when I click on Launchbox I get what looks like a black database banner on top it states Platform: Sega CD, but no games or any other options populate. Everything looks to be in order I am lost at where to begin. Any help would be appreciated.

By customer service do you mean our support@unbrokensoftware.com team or Is this a pre-built hard drive you purchased from one of those rom sellers and you are not getting help from them?

Do you have a valid license you purchased directly from our site?

16 minutes ago, addavari said:

Yes I have a valid license and Yes it was the unbrokensoftware.com team that just told me to use the forum for help, instead of actually helping. No this is not a prebuilt. And here is a snapshot of the issue I get when I click on Launchbox

PXL_20220111_223432913.jpg

That is a settings issue, close Launchbox and go to the Launchbox/Data folder and delete the settings.xml, or alternatively, with Launchbox still closed unzip a backup from Launchbox/Backups and replace the settings.xml with the older one.