LaunchBox Community Forums

I am a player from China. Regarding the download speed and update speed, can LAUNCHBOX be optimized?

Hello, I am a player from China.
I love LaunchBox, but its download speed is just too difficult in China.

I purchased a premium membership and then downloaded the client (254MB) and it has been hovering between 0-5K with frequent interruptions.

I have tried various download software, but none of them can be downloaded.
I also tried looking for other download links, but there was only one link in my email.

Can you share other web links? such as Google Drive.

thank you very much.

On 3/12/2022 at 6:05 PM, tebiehongwan said:

Hello, I am a player from China.
I love LaunchBox, but its download speed is just too difficult in China.

I purchased a premium membership and then downloaded the client (254MB) and it has been hovering between 0-5K with frequent interruptions.

I have tried various download software, but none of them can be downloaded.
I also tried looking for other download links, but there was only one link in my email.

Can you share other web links? such as Google Drive.

thank you very much.

Oh sure 😆, do you want something else for your piracy and cheap copy factories? keep putting tab.

Edited by Mongu

20 minutes ago, Mongu said:

Oh sure 😆, do you want something else for your piracy and cheap copy factories? keep putting tab.

Posts should be constructive and relative. Any further posts that are not substantive or offer help/advice will be deleted. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately China has a LOT of government sanctioned middle men in their network stack that can have a pretty huge impact on anything net related. We don't have a CDN and so don't have a server we can place in China to get around that. Unfortunately you may want to look into a VPN (if possible, I'm not sure what rules are regarding those where you live).

On 3/21/2022 at 12:04 AM, Mongu said:

Hello, I am an individual player, so I don't do pirated copies. Regarding my favorite games, I am also a fan of genuine versions. I have purchased four arcade frames, two Sega BCs, and one TAITO Canary. , and VEWLIX D~~~ I used LaunchBox in my VEWLIX arcade box, which contains many STEAM games I purchased.

However, there are many pirated users in China, and I can understand if you say that.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, tebiehongwan said:

Hello, I am an individual player, so I don't do pirated copies. Regarding my favorite games, I am also a fan of genuine versions. I have purchased four arcade frames, two Sega BCs, and one TAITO Canary. , and VEWLIX D~~~ I used LaunchBox in my VEWLIX arcade box, which contains many STEAM games I purchased.

However, there are many pirated users in China, and I can understand if you say that.

What he said was uncalled for and he was given a warning for it.

• Like 4