LaunchBox Community Forums

To run this application, you must install .Net Core - Windows 11 Issues

IllMethods

I've actually tried them all, only one worked with windows 11 and it still didn't fix it. It is enabled in windows features also. I was wanting to give it a test run to see if I want to fork out big funds to build a proper rig but this isn't helping 🤣

48 minutes ago, IllMethods said:

I've actually tried them all, only one worked with windows 11 and it still didn't fix it. It is enabled in windows features also. I was wanting to give it a test run to see if I want to fork out big funds to build a proper rig but this isn't helping 🤣

Which one worked? I know you said it did not fix, but which one are you referencing that worked when you downloaded?

https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet

Should should only need 3.1

Removed your more info screenshot as it had personal information and I didn't want you accidentally doxxing yourself. It sounds like you have a corrupted OS install. I'm not sure why the OS would say it wasn't supported as it most certainly is. Are you using on of the various methods to put Win11 on a machine it isn't supported because of the new chip requirements?

3 minutes ago, IllMethods said:

Might be something to pin or add to troubleshooting. If this happened to me, surely it will happen to someone else.

Yeah, most people never really touch the Add/Remove windows features so I doubt it'd come up very often. I'd of never even though to look in that section for runtime management to be honest, so kudo's to you for thinking to look in the first place.

Just now, JoeViking245 said:

"Proper rig", here we come! :D

Great job on a successful 'process of elimination'!  (Added to my notes for potential future use. ;))

Ha ha well, this pc should be able to handle everything up to ps3 easy. If not, a new gpu isn't hard to get

• Like 1