LaunchBox Community Forums

Preview video VOLUME BUTTON Never works for years??

duhmez

Maybe I must be stupid, but this issue for years drive m e crazy and I finally have to ask how to do it.. At the bottom of Launchbox there is a circle labeled VOLUME. When I click a game the preview movie is always playing drives me nuts.  I click the volume circle and nothing hapens, I try to trag around the circle, drag up or down, click all over it, nothing happens. how do I work the volumecircle thing for vide previews? There is no simple volume slider, it is a weird circle thing.

Am I stupid, i search the forum and internet and no one esle asking about this but I have had this issue forever, many years never could get it to work.

OK There we go! It did move but not enough to notice as Imoved it up and dopwn a little. Now I did alot and it works perfect. lol I  had this issue for  years, very hapy to know.

I kn ew nothng was broken it must be something I do wrong.

2 minutes ago, duhmez said:

OK There we go! It did move but not enough to notice as Imoved it up and dopwn a little. Now I did alot and it works perfect. lol I  had this issue for  years, very hapy to know.

I kn ew nothng was broken it must be something I do wrong.

Yeah it moves very little at a time to allow a pretty precise volume setting.

You have to click and make a really big circle, you can also use the arrows on your keyboard (after clicking), as neil said seems simplest though.

2 hours ago, neil9000 said:

Hover over it and use your mouse scroll wheel.

Edited by Rlad