LaunchBox Community Forums

Custom Playlists

poprivett

1 hour ago, poprivett said:

Hello, when do you think you will be able to add custom playlists to the Android version?

It's the one thing that is missing for me.

Thanks

It probably won't be too long, but it's not planned for the next release either. But I'll note the request. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Kalime said:

Such a pity, still no news on the custom playlist feature with the latest update.

do you have any ETA or idea of when you are planning to work on this feature? Many thanks for your work!

No ETA at this time, but it's on a long list of items to internally discuss and eventually tackle.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the honest answer. I have been hopeful when I saw your answer a year ago and took the plunge and paid for Launchbox, but it's been soooo long and still no idea if you will ever have time for it. It's weird how this fairly simplistic and standard feature for other OS is just not available on Android. None of the Android frontends support custom list.... I guess the most obvious solution is probably to move to another OS at this stage ^_^

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2022 at 5:01 PM, poprivett said:

Hello, when do you think you will be able to add custom playlists to the Android version?

It's the one thing that is missing for me.

Thanks

I am also waiting for this. And these also would be fine to have:
- Custom Launchbox Intro background
- Hability to add custom emulators, such as Vita3K