LaunchBox Community Forums

Edit Theme - Game Details Image

Drybonz

1 hour ago, Retro808 said:

If it is a LB theme and not a BB theme you would edit the GameDetailsView.xaml located in \LBThemes\[Theme Name]\Views

Thanks.  Is there a particular entry in the file that I would tweak?  You can probably tell I have no idea what I'm doing... just want to change that one thing.  Thanks again.

8 hours ago, Drybonz said:

Want to make this larger.

Untitled.jpg

Look in the GameDetailsView.xaml file for a Carousel element (is the only one) You need to increase the size of that carousel (believe it has a MaxHeight set you can change. There is an ItemScale property that can be set if you need to shrink the preview items as well, by tweaking the two you should be able to increase it the way you're hoping. That being said I think we force a 16:9 aspect on that preview section so you're not going to be able to increase it much without making your GameDetails wider

• Like 1

6 hours ago, C-Beats said:

Look in the GameDetailsView.xaml file for a Carousel element

Ok... thanks.  I see how that works.  What I'm really wanting to do is increase the size in relation to the details view itself.  The max height is ok, because I never really have the game details view wide enough to require a larger maximum height.  Also, it's the large image I'm trying to increase and not the smaller thumbnails (not sure if they are independent of each other).  Thanks again for the help.

You don't have the ability to manually change the height of that section of the control. To do so you'd need to scale the whole thing up and then scale the preview items down. This would result in the preview image/section becoming bigger and making the preview items stay the same.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, C-Beats said:

This would result in the preview image/section becoming bigger and making the preview items stay the same.

Ok... sounds good.  That is basically what I was looking to do, but it's not a big worry.  Would it be the same problem with trying to reduce the minimum width of the side bar on the other side (the platforms bar)?

Thanks again.