LaunchBox Community Forums

Added the logo below to the entry for "The Avengers: Hulk Limited Edition".

Stern actually produced 3 versions of the same table in 2012 - Pro, Premium and Limited Edition - see https://sternpinball.com/game/avengers/ - "Hulk Limited Edition" should really just be called "Limited Edition"

I may try and add the glowing blue ball to the logo at some point

The Avengers-01.png

• Like 1

This marks the end of my Pinball Phase 3 :) 
17 Pinball logo's revised
I didn't think I was actually going to do a Pinball phase 3, but a few days on Atari 2600, Atari 5200 and some random tidy-ups and I just fell back to checking my Pinball games again in Bigbox...and the rest is history!

I think that's 99% of my collection completed now...however I would like:

• A Monster Bash without the white outline - but I'll need some time to isolate that from the flyer and work out the translucent part next to "BASH"
  • To add "PINBALL" and the glowing blue orb to The Avengers - but that feels like a total headache (though I have some ideas how to do it)
  • A better White Water. The one I did was from a high res decal image, but I do prefer logo's that are the same as the flyer...one to consider

But honestly, as it stands - if I did nothing more on Pinball - I think my Pinball section is now in a really good state

What next?

I think I'll just wander through my Launchbox collection and do some random logos :) 

Edited by EASTWOOD2002
  • Like 3

I think I'm going to revisit my Nintendo Game & Watch logo's. I painstakingly recreated all the boxes in PowerPoint in 4K about 2 years ago, but never re-did the logo's...so as there are only 60-ish - here goes nothing :) 

Firstly - noting I'll upload these to the db later - the 5x Silver Series

Ball.png

Flagman.png

Vermin.png

Fire (Silver).png

Judge.png

• Thanks 1