LaunchBox Community Forums

44 minutes ago, JereBear said:

All of them. It looks like you have some sort of anti-aliasing or resample setting off? 
Wasn't sure if it was to save on file size or something
Screenshot2023-07-05100056.png.efaf36adef3cd3fcd15be59ebe6f3cf9.pngScreenshot2023-07-05100112.png.68e1ebd2b2cc973a1fa3c97003af0ff2.pngScreenshot2023-07-05095857.png.4ffd5a8d5ef04f17a7c277887dd3a222.pngScreenshot2023-07-05095834.png.2449bae55202643539ab56b1c1d6eb7e.pngScreenshot2023-07-05095850.png.aa49278df3d4a08fd41f9ffd1d394ebd.png

I've used an online AI Upscaler on the Pinball Flyers, then isolated the logos - either through bucket fill (if the outlines allowed) or tracing them out (or a bit of both). Once done I use an online tool to make the background transparent (as I'm just not adept enough at Photoshop). Agree they're not to the highest standard of the "Clear Logo Requests" sub-forum - but I'm kind of on a mission to make my Pinball entries look better and I didn't want to flood the other sub-forum with 100's of requests....plus I'm of the opinion that mine are - at least - still better than what was in the Db.

1 minute ago, EASTWOOD2002 said:

I've used an online AI Upscaler on the Pinball Flyers, then isolated the logos - either through bucket fill (if the outlines allowed) or tracing them out (or a bit of both). Once done I use an online tool to make the background transparent (as I'm just not adept enough at Photoshop). Agree they're not to the highest standard of the "Clear Logo Requests" sub-forum - but I'm kind of on a mission to make my Pinball entries look better and I didn't want to flood the other sub-forum with 100's of requests....plus I'm of the opinion that mine are - at least - still better than what was in the Db.

Oh I meant no offense. I'm always interested in different ways or reasons for doing things. I was honestly just curious.
Thank you for your time and effort. None of us have to do any of this.

15 minutes ago, JereBear said:

Oh I meant no offense. I'm always interested in different ways or reasons for doing things. I was honestly just curious.
Thank you for your time and effort. None of us have to do any of this.

I think I'm just having one of those days - so hope I didn't come across as overly defensive either...so thanks for the interest :) 

[I do know I'm not in the same league as you guys for making logo's though!]

• Game On 1