LaunchBox Community Forums

How do I disable this feature?

Boomerps2

I never noticed this feature before and maybe it is new. In LaunchBox (not BigBox) when I perform a single left mouse click on any game in brings up fullscreen artwork. Double clicking a game starts a game as it normally should. This fullscreen artwork coming up is annoying and I don't remember enabling this. Is there anyway to disable this? I've looked and don't see anything. Thanks in advance for the help.

That is really strange. Are you using version 13.0 or a beta version ?

The only thing I can find in the settings that might cause this is the Use Game Background Images in Settings > Visuals > Backgrounds. Though I don't know if this will have any effect for you, mine was checked on but I unchecked it.

screenshot_150.thumb.jpg.e09f12bcca23b47f3ba5badc4ee25d58.jpg

I'll tag @Jason Carr, he would have a better answer for you.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Boomerps2 said:

Yep, a third party plugin called Multi Monitor 2022. Deleted that and the problem is gone. Now it's time to pick all my hair up off the floor and glue it back on my head. Appreciate it.

lol  Glad you got it fixed.   I hear it's a pretty good plugin, but tends to work best when you actually have multiple monitors. ;)