LaunchBox Community Forums

How do I remove this screen?

ericg384

21 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

The error clearly states you are using a out of date bezel that is no longer supported, so you would need to remove it.

How can a bezel be out of date 

22 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

The error clearly states you are using a out of date bezel that is no longer supported, so you would need to remove it.

46 minutes ago, ericg384 said:

Believe they changed the bezel syntax in MAME recently and so the deprecated syntax no longer works and needs moved to the new one. I don't have any details to that change readily available to point you to how to do that.

3 hours ago, ericg384 said:

A bezel for MAME is more than just an image file,  it also requires a layfile and (just repeating what c-beats mentioned) it is the syntax of the layfile that is deprecated and therefore giving you the error. Read up on this here for understanding and adjusting your current (but deprecated) layfiles.

@ericg384

The first two lines in your screenshot are just warning messages caused by your lay file, and your game and it's artwork should still work ok. The lay file can be easily edited to make these warnings go away.

The third line in the screenshot is one I haven't seen before. It's hard to tell if it's due to your lay file or something else without knowing the game/artwork that's triggering it.