LaunchBox Community Forums

Unable to Download LB (Android Version)

The Papaw

• The Papaw changed the title to Unable to Download LB (Android Version)

Hi Papaw, I checked our email logs and it looks like the email to you is getting delivered successfully. I went ahead and sent another email to you. The email infrastructure is fairly good with reporting, so I can tell that the email was delivered. If it's not showing up in your inbox or your spam folder, at that point I can confidently say that the issue is with Yahoo mail.

1 hour ago, Jason Carr said:

Hi Papaw, I checked our email logs and it looks like the email to you is getting delivered successfully. I went ahead and sent another email to you. The email infrastructure is fairly good with reporting, so I can tell that the email was delivered. If it's not showing up in your inbox or your spam folder, at that point I can confidently say that the issue is with Yahoo mail.

@Jason Carr Hey Jason, still no email. I checked yahoo mail again and nothing there except the one the forums generated and sent me about your reply here.

I have other email addresses I can use. I used the yahoo email due to it being the once I purchased both my licenses with and thought it would be needed for verification on your end.

I had read on the LB Android page that I will probably need a new license as well, as the last version I had downloaded was v0.33. I plan on testing the LB Android apk on some new devices using the Rockchip 3588SoC CPU and ARM Mali-G610 GPU. So I might need the last couple versions actually. Any chance of that my friend?

I had also sent an email to support@launchbox.com, if you fielding those those, I have gotten nothing back on that as well. I can email the support addy again using a different email or pm you here with alternate email addresses if you prefer.

1 hour ago, The Papaw said:

@Jason Carr Hey Jason, still no email. I checked yahoo mail again and nothing there except the one the forums generated and sent me about your reply here.

I have other email addresses I can use. I used the yahoo email due to it being the once I purchased both my licenses with and thought it would be needed for verification on your end.

I had read on the LB Android page that I will probably need a new license as well, as the last version I had downloaded was v0.33. I plan on testing the LB Android apk on some new devices using the Rockchip 3588SoC CPU and ARM Mali-G610 GPU. So I might need the last couple versions actually. Any chance of that my friend?

I had also sent an email to support@launchbox.com, if you fielding those those, I have gotten nothing back on that as well. I can email the support addy again using a different email or pm you here with alternate email addresses if you prefer.

Are you sure your mailbox isn't full or something similar? That all seems quite strange. It's extra odd because we haven't received any mail from you either, which makes me think there's something very wrong either with your account or with Yahoo mail. If you have the option to use another email address, I would recommend that.

12 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

Are you sure your mailbox isn't full or something similar? That all seems quite strange. It's extra odd because we haven't received any mail from you either, which makes me think there's something very wrong either with your account or with Yahoo mail. If you have the option to use another email address, I would recommend that.

Okay, I just sent email from a address @zizzlezazzle.com (one of my email servers) addressed to support@unbrokensoftware.com with Yahoo/Download in the Subject