LaunchBox Community Forums

Retroachievements not loading in LB

superdavit

Thanks in advance for any help.  

I've got LB 13.2 installed.  I've got Retroarch fully updated.  My username and pass are fine in RA.  They're fine in LB (using the API key).  In fact, it's always been fine - I always had a score up at the top of the screen.  However, there's a 0 score currently.  When I click on the score, a box pops up that says, "Fetching Information," and then just hangs there.  Any thoughts as to how to fix this??  It wasn't the 13.2 update.  It was like this beforehand.  Was hoping the update would fix it.

I have the exact same issue, same checks conducted as yourself.

Only difference is I had RetroAchievements working fine a couple of days ago on 13.2, but today have the hanging ‘Fetching Information’ screen.

Hopeful of a quick fix 👍🏼

Edited by SRS26
  • Like 1

Thank you C-Beats.  Yeah, I just got  a response from the LB team who said the same thing.  Seems kinda dumb.  I mean, if you got TWO types of scores, seems only natural that you could allow TWO types of score to be displayed.  Hopefully in the next update!!!

Good morning, I have a question about all my games that have allowed me to transfer them to CHD so that they take up less space, the achievements of some games do not show them to me, but when I enter the game it does, as is the case, for example, of Gran Turismo 4 from PCSX2 . How do I get it to show me correctly?
All the best.
Note: Excuse my English but I do not have enough knowledge and I have used the Google translator.

6 hours ago, betikito84 said:

Good morning, I have a question about all my games that have allowed me to transfer them to CHD so that they take up less space, the achievements of some games do not show them to me, but when I enter the game it does, as is the case, for example, of Gran Turismo 4 from PCSX2 . How do I get it to show me correctly?
All the best.
Note: Excuse my English but I do not have enough knowledge and I have used the Google translator.

I have read somewhere here that CHD cannot be hashed correctly atm by Retroachievements. We hope in a future patch.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently upgraded to launchbox 13.2 and it seems to no longer load any retroachievements. My API key is working, I am able to login to retroachievements.org without any issue, and using the achievements tool in LB, i rescanned all my files. This was working fine for me on the previous LB but since upgrading, games that had the RA now list no RA available. Has anyone else seen this?

• 3 months later...

@dbb1480

Yes I also seen this..  in launchbox each game says "no achievements available" when i know fine right they do.. and if i launch them in retroarch the achievements are there, no problem. Everything logged in properly and settings are correct in launchbox for retroachievemnts with username password and API etc.. in Big box if I click on "view achievements" from the individual games menu, it then says "unable to retrieve achievements" or something similar. Not sure if its specifically since 13.2 but it used to work fine and now it doesn't. 

12 minutes ago, scofo said:

@dbb1480

Yes I also seen this..  in launchbox each game says "no achievements available" when i know fine right they do.. and if i launch them in retroarch the achievements are there, no problem. Everything logged in properly and settings are correct in launchbox for retroachievemnts with username password and API etc.. in Big box if I click on "view achievements" from the individual games menu, it then says "unable to retrieve achievements" or something similar. Not sure if its specifically since 13.2 but it used to work fine and now it doesn't.