LaunchBox Community Forums

Two Emulator one Machine

slashguns04

Tools > Manage > Manage Emulators and add the other emulator. Then if you want to change which emulator a game uses as it's default go to it and press edit and in the edit window in the launching section you can change it's default emulator. You can also do this via bulk edit as far as I remember.

3 hours ago, slashguns04 said:

how to configure 2 emulators for a single console, for example I should emulate some games with the cxbx emulator and others with xemu.

You can add/set-up both emulators in LaunchBox and assign their Associated Platform to Xbox.  But only one of those can be the Default Emulator.  Then in LaunchBox, you can right-click a game, select Launch With and choose one or the other of those 2.

If say you set xemu as the Default Emulator and you have a specific game that you want to always launch with cxbx, you can edit that game and in the Emulation section, change the emulator to cxbx.

Likewise, you can select multiple games and use the bulk edit wizard to change them to use cxbx.

3 minutes ago, Rlad said:

Dopo aver aggiunto entrambi gli emulatori, vai su Giochi, fai clic sul pulsante di riproduzione blu per controllare, quindi fai clic con il pulsante destro del mouse e avvia con.

1350639453_Screenshot2023-05-16171220.thumb.jpg.aabb471da821f53b965d9add9b41108f.jpg

but i want to lanhair it the launcbox through rocketlauncher, i don't want to launch it directly from rocket launcher