LaunchBox Community Forums

How Do I Change the Box Image

Starwind Amada

That really depends on where exactly you are talking and in LB or BB as there are many ways to change how an image is displayed or which image is displayed.

Perhaps post a pic and advise what in the pic you want changed. Box images can show up in a few places in both LB and BB and dependent on your answer above will determine how to make a change. 

You can change a single image by editing the game going to the image, deleting it and adding a new one, or changing the image type. If you want certain type of image for all games to show as the main box image in LB wall view you can use the "Image Group" button on the top right of LB and change to display "Box", "3D Box", etc. Again, it all depends on if you are talking about LB or BB and where exactly. 

On 7/24/2023 at 2:45 AM, Starwind Amada said:

There's a bunch of images with a game. I want to switch the image that's displayed in my library. How do I do that? http://essaypapers.reviews/

1. First, open the LaunchBox app on your computer.
  2. Navigate to your game library where you want to switch the image for a particular game.
  3. Find the game for which you want to change the displayed image.
  4. Right-click on the game's entry in your library to open the context menu.
  5. In the context menu, look for an option like "Change Image" or "Set Cover Image." Click on it.
Edited by anatollorexford9