LaunchBox Community Forums

Best Emulators for Computers in Launchbox

alban

Hi to all

After installing and organizing my arcade collections, which went pretty good, I am now targeting getting the old computers I played in (ZX81 C64 CA= CPC464) also emulated through the platform.

Although I have several emulators for them all and work fine, I realized Launchbox is picky with how it works with computer emulation (and also MAME but it was almost nothing to tweak in arcade) and which emulators it runs properly.

As I am doing an ExtHD project on getting as much as I can through Launchbox, I dont mind downloading the emus it likes, but the question is: which are the best for it.I REALLY need your help Forum, since i dont have a lot of time to play and dont want to waste time trying to force an emu on LB that he will not run properly.

Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, C-Beats said:

LaunchBox is file/emulator agnostic. You can run any program that accepts command line arguments to launch the game. I'd be curious to know what you view as LaunchBox being "picky" in your endeavors thus far.

Well as an example I tried setting UAE for a start (while pulling C AMIGA ADZs folders to add) and it literally crashed on me. Should I had used FS-UAE?