LaunchBox Community Forums

Posted (edited)

This is my setup so far. wondering if i need a command line script or something......

image.thumb.png.cf99c82669cde0c63e0259349e536a3d.png

the roms have to be unzipped into the Windows:APPDATA\Tuxality\Infuse\brew folder

image.thumb.png.5ec0f4cb5b366a26da62ccc36961f8a4.png

This is the mif folder

Untitled-1.thumb.png.31f65bc760f1d0124b6bd90486bbce60.png

This is the mod folder

Untitled-2.thumb.jpg.77ec6d649e92cd99ebda624a84a1899b.jpg

Inside of mod folder(s)

image.png.eb5364b2eae5fc2a0f46aa7eea7c6b64.png image.png.df760ad4946f4611359aa6c3bf2ba6e2.png

how it looks right now when booting from LB

the roms work fine outside of the front end. just trying to get them to boot in LB.

i dont know what files or folders to use for the roms though. any help would be appeciated.

@JoeViking245@Retro808 would you guys happen to know any command line scripts that i could use or which boxes need to be checked or unchecked in the emulator section? thanks

Edited by Cnells2000

• Cnells2000 changed the title to Trying to Setup Infuse (Zeebo emulator)
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Cnells2000 said:

This is my setup so far. wondering if i need a command line script or something......

image.thumb.png.cf99c82669cde0c63e0259349e536a3d.png

the roms have to be unzipped into the Windows:APPDATA\Tuxality\Infuse\brew folder

image.thumb.png.5ec0f4cb5b366a26da62ccc36961f8a4.png

This is the mif folder

Untitled-1.thumb.png.31f65bc760f1d0124b6bd90486bbce60.png

This is the mod folder

Untitled-2.thumb.jpg.77ec6d649e92cd99ebda624a84a1899b.jpg

Inside of mod folder(s)

image.png.eb5364b2eae5fc2a0f46aa7eea7c6b64.png image.png.df760ad4946f4611359aa6c3bf2ba6e2.png

how it looks right now when booting from LB

the roms work fine outside of the front end. just trying to get them to boot in LB.

i dont know what files or folders to use for the roms though. any help would be appeciated.

@JoeViking245@Retro808 would you guys happen to know any command line scripts that i could use or which boxes need to be checked or unchecked in the emulator section? thanks

That is working as designed.  LB launches into the main menu for the emulator.  The issue is the emulator has no way to direct launch into a game or other command line functions.  It is a development preview so not really ready for prime time integration to front ends.  So you will only be able to launch into the main menu at this stage unless they add in hooks to direct game launch.  Your video shows you are getting to the menu so you just have to select the game down on bottom with controller.  Adding to that they don't have any "portable" setup so now have appdata stuff (where roms, config are located) scattered separately from the main emulator exe which always makes things a pain.

Edited by sundogak
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, sundogak said:

That is working as designed.  LB launches into the main menu for the emulator.  The issue is the emulator has no way to direct launch into a game or other command line functions.  It is a development preview so not really ready for prime time integration to front ends.  So you will only be able to launch into the main menu at this stage unless they add in hooks to direct game launch.  Your video shows you are getting to the menu so you just have to select the game down on bottom with controller.  Adding to that they don't have any "portable" setup so now have appdata stuff (where roms, config are located) scattered separately from the main emulator exe which always makes things a pain.

Would I be able to create an ahk script for once the emulator opens, move the  xbox one controller once to the right then press a. If so how would u go about doing that?

5 hours ago, Cnells2000 said:

Would I be able to create an ahk script for once the emulator opens, move the  xbox one controller once to the right then press a. If so how would u go about doing that?

AutoHotkey can't Send any controller commands. Only keyboard and mouse. 

If that "move" in the emulator can be done with a mouse (or arrow key? Not sure what you mean by 'move once'), then you could.

; wait until Infuse process is running
Process, Wait, Infuse.exe

; give a couple secs to make sure it's fully loaded
Sleep 2000

; 'press' Right-Arrow key
Send, {Right}

; ALTERNATE
; move mouse to screen coordidinates x=1000, y=700, 0=move-real-fast
; Mousemove, 1000, 700, 0

; 'press' "A"
Send a

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JoeViking245 said:

AutoHotkey can't Send any controller commands. Only keyboard and mouse. 

If that "move" in the emulator can be done with a mouse (or arrow key? Not sure what you mean by 'move once'), then you could.

; wait until Infuse process is running
Process, Wait, Infuse.exe

; give a couple secs to make sure it's fully loaded
Sleep 2000

; 'press' Right-Arrow key
Send, {Right}

; ALTERNATE
; move mouse to screen coordidinates x=1000, y=700, 0=move-real-fast
; Mousemove, 1000, 700, 0

; 'press' "A"
Send a

Keyboard controls don't work navigating thru the zeebo stuff. Only a xbox one controller works.

• 2 weeks later...