crackyahead Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago Windows 10 Version 22H2 Was capable of launching after initial update - after closing program, Launchbox.exe in main directory and core folder will not launch. Attached is the log from the fresh install, don't see any errors. I've checked my antivirus and windows defender, nothing quarantined and LaunchBox is allowed. Also ran a fresh install of .net 10 but no luck. I've reverted LaunchBox back to 13.15 as I know this will work - after this update is when I started having issues. Appreciate any recommendations. Launchbox Installer20261007.log Quote
JoeViking245 Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago Might try reporting in the latest release thread. This way the developers will for sure see this. As an aside, v13.15 is quite a big jump backwards. That was even before .NET 9.0 was introduced into LaunchBox (v13.19). Quote
crackyahead Posted 6 hours ago Author Posted 6 hours ago Thanks Joe, will do. Yeah it's not ideal but at least it works. Hopefully can get this fixed, have another pc with windows 11 that's updated to 14.0.1. Agree it's a huge jump. 1 Quote
crackyahead Posted 4 hours ago Author Posted 4 hours ago Update - Latest version of Launchbox I can run is 13.24 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.