LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Genesis USA No-Intro Art Pack (3D Boxes, 2D Carts, Logos) 4.0

(5 reviews)

34 Screenshots

About This File

This is a complete Collection of 3D Boxes, 2D Carts and Logos for the Sega Genesis USA Region. The set is named after the 2019 No-Intro Rom set and includes all Betas, Protos and Sega Channel Covers and as a result of the naming convention used with No-Intro there will be a lot duplicate artwork with slightly different naming. The concept  behind these No-Intro named packs is that the user can either have seperate systems with an entire library of artwork for each system or choose a region they would prefare and simply overwrite the region artwork that is not wanted as the artwork and roms will have the same names (for example: Japan, USA), doing this will leave a library of artwork with a complete region and only the exclusives would be left for the region that was overwritten, then all that is left is to delete the unwanted Artwork.

There are three different versions of 3D Boxes to choose from: Normal, With Plastic Cover, With Plastic Cover and Sheen. 

A big thanks goes out to @Aorin who put a lot of work into the Logos and helped create artwork for many parts of this project. This project wouldn't of been finished if it wasn't for his help. 

The great looking carts were made by @WallyWonka and I have added and made many of my own using his templates.

Though some of the naming may seem a bit strange in some instances, LaunchBox and Emumovies will download the correct information and videos for all games.

NORMAL:

SET NORMAL.pngWITH PLASTIC COVER:SET SLEEVE.pngWITH PLASTIC COVER AND SHEEN:

SET SLEEVE AND SHEEN.pngCARTS:

Comix Zone (USA) (Sega Smash Pack).pngLOGOS:

Comix Zone (USA) (Beta) (1995-06-01) (Alt 1).pngAN ART PACK FOR THE SEGA MEGA DRIVE EUROPE REGION CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE:

AN ART PACK FOR THE SEGA MEGA DRIVE JAPAN REGION CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE:

What's New in Version 4.0   See changelog

Released

VERSION 4.0

• ALL BOXES REBUILT TO FIX SPINES ALIGNMENT 
  • THERE IS NOW THREE DIFFERENT VERSIONS 
  • CARDBOARD BOXS WITH SHINE OPTION ADDED
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 9
  • Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Awesome set.  Some boxes don't have the updated effects such as the plastic tab or the sheen.  Any chance there will be an update?  Or maybe provide the templates used for those of us that are a  bit OCD about all the cases matching? ;)

Thx!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jtrain said:

Awesome set.  Some boxes don't have the updated effects such as the plastic tab or the sheen.  Any chance there will be an update?  Or maybe provide the templates used for those of us that are a  bit OCD about all the cases matching? ;)

Thx!

Those are card board box releases.

• Like 1

Not quite to your standard Robin but heres my attempt at Tangewood Megadrive 3d boxart with those files provided.

I use Gimp to edit so was unable to use the .atn file provided ?.

1054038266_Tanglewood(World)(Unl).thumb.png.7df1f693fb6cafe71f09afa3e826cfc3.png

• Like 1

I actually @MadMax4Q2have a good few Protos artwork but there is not enough to cover every proto in the pack so I purposely left them out and went with the Prototype cover for all of them. 

Hi Robin. Check the cart 6-Pak (USA).png. The ESRB logo is cut and the text on the left, lower corner, below the 'SEGA game secrets' is covered.

Edited by Vedruger
  • Like 1

My edition for Genesis 6-Pack B|.

Added text on the left side down the SEGA game secrets, numbers "1717" down the Seal of Quality, "®" on the SEGA logo and ESRB complete logo.6-Pack.thumb.png.8bcb7eee5a7febca007414a28cefa10b.png:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 1

Alternate version for Genesis 6-Pack v3

6PCK4.thumb.png.f44ae0b74a01af6ac543ef2be1c1ab2c.pngAdded ® in GENESIS and 6-PACK logo without cutting. Only need that grey/withe line above the "K" in 6-PACK logo. I don't know what that line is called.

• Like 1

Hi Robin, I'm new here and I am fascinated with your work and i'm also very interested in doing similar stuff but more like mockups of modern games in vintage boxes, could you please share some tips on how do you make the complete 3D boxes? I use Photoshop but I just have no idea on how to make the flat box art look like it's really on a 3D object with realistic curves and angles like you do, do you use a 'smart object' Photoshop template? and if so, could you share it?  

Is there something up with The Adventures of Batman & Robin box? Doesn't seem the same quality as the rest.

Also, would you be able to share the template so that we can work on additional boxes?

Edited by Retrofrogg

Can anyone remake the Sonic & Knuckles with Sonic 1 (PAL)? My ocd is killing me here and I can't photoshop for love nor money.