LaunchBox Community Forums

Back To The Bigbox MAME Edition 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

yes i know its another startup video, yes i know that some people think my work is crap , yes i have been told ive got no talent.

But to be fair , if you think you can do better then do it !!

Instead of saying what bad green screen effects i use , show me good ones. ;)

Music used is by David whittaker (c64) sidtune.

• Like 9

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Posted (edited)

If you knew, all the thinking I take in the mouth, for a stall, or an effect that does not please, but how many of the people who appreciate your work? proportionally much more,those who spit on you represent A tiny part minusucule, I m sure the majority likes what you propose  ;)

many forget that we do this on our free time that despite all that remains amateurs.Continues to do your great job harry, ignore the rest and take pleasure it's the essential ! 

Edited by PaDeMoNiuM

People think that your work is crap? On behalf of the descent community members, I'd like to tell you that your contributions are greatly appreciated and loved. It's due to awesome people like yourself and the other contributors that have made Launchbox into the best Frontend on the planet. Never feel disheartened by people who take pleasure in putting others down, they're the ones who take and take and give nothing in return. I wish I had half your talent so that I could create and share content as well, but unfortunately, I suck. Lol Keep up the great work and take comfort in knowing that your creations will be enjoyed by many people in the years to come.

• Like 1

Not sure who said that you've  "got no talent" but I can guess that it's probably one of the other so-called media creators who lurks around here, or just other grumpy users who have nothing better to do than criticizing and complaining about other people's work. At any rate, keep doing what you're doing and thanks for always contributing some excellent stuff here!

• Like 2

Thank you for the time and effort that you put into all of these.  Are they all my cup of tea?  No, but so what?  I would never complain about the quality (or quantity???) of your efforts, you still take your own time and are willing to share them with us.  That is more than the majority of us do.  If you don't like it, don't download it.  Simple as that.  Doesn't mean you have to complain about it.  Geez.  Thanks again for your efforts, they are appreciated by many!

Very nice topic ... a question ... is there any way to cut the video and go directly to Bigbox without having to wait for it to finish? ... the ESCP key does not seem to work ..

1 hour ago, retroseriestv said:

Very nice topic ... a question ... is there any way to cut the video and go directly to Bigbox without having to wait for it to finish? ... the ESCP key does not seem to work ..

If you are unable to press a button to skip the video then Bigbox is still loading.

Hey Harryoke, You've created some great startup vids. I use your Neon Bigbox startup video for my setup. looks awesome. 

Keep up the great work. 

Ps would love to see some of your launchbox ones updated with the big box logo, as my setup launches straight into Bigbox from Startup.

Hey,

just a message even if i dont particularry like this video, i support you and I objectively say your work IS NOT crap ! thanx to share all these !