About This File
Bulk Custom Command-Line Editor
Use this to set (or clear) the Custom Command-Line Parameter for the selected games.
The would be the same as selecting a game, click Edit, go to the Emulation tab and check "Use Custom Command-Line Parameters:" and entering in a command line. But for multiple games all at once.
This will not change anything for the Emulator itself (i.e. Edit Emulator). This is only for the selected games' Custom Command-Line.
1) Copy "BulkEditCommandLine.dll" into your LaunchBox\Plugin folder.
2) Navigate to the folder, right click the dll file, click Properties then click Unblock.Using:
3) Start LaunchBox
4) Select a game (or games), right click and choose "Bulk Command Line Editor"
- Type in the command line and click "Finish" (or hit Enter)
- To clear the Command-Line for the selected game(s), leave blank and click "Finish"
- To exit without making changes, click "Cancel"
What's New in Version 1.0.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.