LaunchBox Community Forums

Playtime Tracker 1.4

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

New Version 1.4

Removed "Reset Playtime" function from BigBox as requested by @klepp0906 and @Blazer

New Version 1.3

Added a visual playtime setter/editor

New Version 1.2

Fixed another string error that would sometimes cause the playtime to not record. Thanks @TheNewClassics. Everything should work now but please don't hesitate to let me know if any other problems arise.

New Version 1.1

Please update to the new version. I caught a string error that would prevent any playtime from going over 23 hours. The new version will keep all your game's previous playtime intact. Also, you can now reset a game's playtime in LB from the selected games right click menu (@Krakerman).

Drop the .dll in your LaunchBox\Plugins directory and start tracking how long you play your games. The playtime is recorded as a custom field so it is visible in LaunchBox on the game details bar and in BigBox in the game details. See the screenshots for reference.

Known Issues:

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 5
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

RegularRegs

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

This is such a great feature. I'm so happy this community has people dedicated and knowledgeable enough to listen to user requests and bang out a perfect plugin to make the experience that much better. Yet another awesome plug-in my man. Keep up the amazing work!

Link to review
DazStelfox79

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Hi Grila, Love this feature in Big Box. I would like to add this plugin to the games views in my Theme Play Box so could you please upload instructions of the string/code that I need to input.

Also if you ever get time would it be possible to update the Controls Plugin as the game controller battery status needs a battery bar icon behind the battery level indicators so that it is easier to see when you have artwork images in the background. Keep up the good work.

Link to review