LaunchBox Community Forums

ABeezy's Nintendo 64 Box Fronts 1.0.0

(1 review)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Hey Guys,

Just like the new high-res N64 carts, here are all 296 released NTSC Nintendo 64 box art fronts. These are all high-res and are all a uniform size. They are much better then what is currently out there. I have decided to do this set because N64 could use some love and these are all accurate to what was released. I have named them using the no-intro naming scheme (as all my files will eventually be updated to this format). When dropping these in your Launchbox build there are a handful that do not auto-load; you will have to manually update your game name in Launchbox.

If anyone notices any issues or anything let me know otherwise enjoy!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6
  • Game On 1
  • Haha 1
  • Unusual Gem 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey Beezy, this thread is years old so I'm not sure if you check it or not still but thanks for these. I was looking for box art for a visual database I'm making with games + Bezels but 1080 snowboarding is missing from your list. I can find it on google easy enough for my purposes but thought I'd let you know

Edited by Darkphenomenon

On 5/31/2023 at 7:22 AM, Darkphenomenon said:

Hey Breezy, this thread is years old so I'm not sure if you check it or not still but thanks for these. I was looking for box art for a visual database I'm making with games + Bezels but 1080 snowboarding is missing from your list. I can find it on google easy enough for my purposes but thought I'd let you know

Thanks, but is 100% there. I just downloaded it and double checked.

It's possible I missed it so I just double checked and it's definitely not there (I literally just re-downloaded it and went through every single file one by one). You have all the other snow-type titles, nagano, polaris, both snowboard kids and twisted edge snowboarding so maybe you mistook 1080 as one of those? The only possible places it could be in alphabetical order would be under "1080", "teneighty" or "snowboarding 1080" and as you can see it's not there

qUdRPm0.png

I already got another version so use so I'm good, I just thought I'd let you know about the one missing box cover :)

Edited by Darkphenomenon

@Retro808 @ABeezy13

wtf why is it not showing up for me?

image.thumb.png.a5d4b1497cf9edd4542838579973b0ce.png

Even when I go to details of the folder it only says there's 295 files

image.png.bf498561aa795f1376b79af66af26d3a.png

But there should be 296 according to the original post (again I'm guessing it's 1080 for me for some reason). I've re-downloaded the link 4 times now and feel like I'm going crazy

Edited by Darkphenomenon

@Darkphenomenon Yeah definitely different than what I am seeing. 1.63GB and 296 files. I cannot imagine what would prevent one file (and the same one at that) from being in the zipped download. 

@Retro808 What are you seeing at the top? I'm hitting the download button and the thread is telling me the file size is 1.52 GB (which is what my explorer is saying). What is it saying for you at the top of the thread? Does it say the file is 1.52GB or 1.63GB for you?

image.thumb.png.0684b5d9ae00eb8c84d0f943c036f83c.png

@Darkphenomenon @Retro808

I was getting the same results, the solution is to open the zipped file with 7zip. If you unzipped the file in Windows - like I did - the file is missing.

I think it's because of the "degree" symbol in the filename.

which folder do i put these files in ? Ive put them in the C:\RetroBat\roms\n64\images folder but they are not showing up in retrobat on the n64 menu.

25 minutes ago, trixysvinyl said:

which folder do i put these files in ? Ive put them in the C:\RetroBat\roms\n64\images folder but they are not showing up in retrobat on the n64 menu.

Cause they are named to the Launchbox standard not the Retrobat/EmulationStation standard, you would need to rename each file to match what your program requires. This is the Launchbox forum, so naturally they are named to that standard.