LaunchBox Community Forums

Plataform Splash Screens 1.0.0

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Hello my friends.TV BOX LOADING.zip

It is with great joy that I bring you a small idea that I had in creating small splashscreens for each platform when the platforms started up.

There are a total of 121 different systems.

As soon as I have created more, I will update the post.

Hope you like it.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 2
  • Game On 2
  • The Cake is a Lie 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

22 hours ago, bundangdon said:

These are really nice looking! Do you plan to make a startup theme that can incorporate these videos? 

I don't know how to create a Startup theme.

2 hours ago, Elhora said:

i love those loading video.

Where do i have to place them so it's displayed ?

You can use for any porpouse that wyou want.

10 minutes ago, zugswang said:

That i discovered you mean ? :)

Oops! Yes, what I meant to say is that "I discovered..." with the help of some other very helpful community members here ?

• Like 1

These are great. I've been looking for something like these for a while. Any chance you might do ones for Wonderswan, Wonderswan Color, and Windows?

17 hours ago, BDogg49 said:

These are great. I've been looking for something like these for a while. Any chance you might do ones for Wonderswan, Wonderswan Color, and Windows?

I've just do this for my own systems that I have. For request, I can do this, but as I take some time to make this and as I'm searching for a job 'cause I lost my job last mount, If you want to help me with this, please send me an IM. If you have any questions, I guess @triggerthehorizon can tell you about me. He had the same requests last week. I created almost 25 videos for him. 

Wonderswan and Wonderswan Color are already in the list. If you need any others that are not in the list, Roni does excellent work and delivers quickly for a very reasonable rate

Ah. I see the Wonderswan and Wonderswan Color. I didn't look by Manufacturer. Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it. 

These are great and exactly the look I was looking for to complete my cabinet setup.

If you have time or design, would love to see Apple IIgs and Sega Naomi.

9 hours ago, Headrush69 said:

These are great and exactly the look I was looking for to complete my cabinet setup.

If you have time or design, would love to see Apple IIgs and Sega Naomi.

For more videos, only by demand.  you can ask @triggerthehorizon about my job. 

On 3/19/2021 at 6:35 AM, ronipeterson said:

For more videos, only by demand.  you can ask @triggerthehorizon about my job. 

LOL, is he your agent?

I'm guessing what your trying to say is you'll do specific systems for $$$. I don't know if forums rules will allow you to just say that and for how much, but I do have a question in regards to this.

If we use your services, are the completed systems available to everyone or just the purchaser?

Thank you for making these, much appreciated. How did you make them? what software? i would like to make some of my own.

This is my little secret. haahha. 

I've made these for my own collection, but if you need more system, I can create by Demand. Please look for other requests above. They can talk about my job. 

33 minutes ago, Truest1 said:

where do we place these files in launchbox?? please help

You need to use the startup theme linked above.

Great job! I really appreciate that you made different consoles for areas (USA, EUR...) I'm using this kind of details in my cabinet!

good afternoon friend, I love your work... I would need the sega naomi one to be able to finish my collection... would you have it done?? thank you