Rincewind Theme 1.9.6

(3 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Total Game Count now works in all Languages

Updated the plugin Now on the new version of @NJDave71's Plugin (v4),

You may need to Unblock the plugin.

Credit to @NJDave71 for his plugin

Wow finally ready to release!! First off I have to mention that this is my first attempt to design a theme and secondly thank you to @viking as it was the base for the theme, and @criticalcid for all the help when I got stuck :)

Please install the font supplied in the folder before you start.

This theme has been designed around these platform clear logos and I recommend installing them to get the intended look

- simply download them and add them in the  ...\ LaunchBox \ Themes \ <Theme name> \ Images \ Platforms \ Clear Logo.
Remember to make sure the files are named the same as your platform name.

I also recommend using these platform images.

- simply download them and add them in the  ...\ LaunchBox \ Themes \ <Theme name> \ Images \ Platforms \ Banner.
Remember to make sure the files are named the same as your platform name.

What's New in Version 1.5   See changelog

Released

Sorted the videos now in ALL views and I've made a lot of changes to them, mainly moving things around so they are better positioned and more visible. This is the last update (unless anyone requests a change) for a while.

It will still be best to use the WMP and also I recommend having Background Fade set to 70%.

TO UPDATE YOUR OLD VERSION EASILY and save moving your images all you need to do is download the most recent version (v1.5) upzip it and copy all the files from the new "Views folder" and paste them into your old "Views folder" over righting them.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

folken61

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Some videos do not play, 

If that is fixed, it will be one of the best theme
Link to review
Pyrometheous

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Awesome theme, I think that right now it's my favorite theme. I had some issues getting the videos to work, but once I got that squared away, it's just a beautiful theme :-) 

• Like 1
Link to review