LaunchBox Community Forums

ABeezy's Sony Playstation 2 Disc Fronts 2.0.0

(1 review)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Back to share the complimentary set of PS2 high res disc art that goes hand-in-hand with my 2.5D box art!

To my knowledge there is not a complete set of PS2 NTSC disc art out there so I am here to share mine! This set yet again like the majority of my sets includes high resolution  and uniformity. This set was complied from a very nice full high res scan set. This set will be part of a uniform series with more platforms to come that use the same exact DVD style template along with same size dimensions and high resolution artwork. This set like all of my sets includes a uniform "Playstation 2" banner when scrolling through your games for nice uniformity. This is all 1,790 released NTSC PS2 games following the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there may be a few boxes that do not autoload due to the name differences between how Launchbox scrapes the games and what no-intro names them. Therefore you may have to manually update a few images to your liking or use an alternate name within Launchbox itself. Also contained within this set are two sub folders. One folder contains 14 discs that received special edition releases and the other folder contains all the games that had a second disc (not including many of the bonus sound track or dvd movies). This should cover anything but as always if anyone notices any errors please let me know. Enjoy!

You may also download my matching PS2 box fronts here.

Edited by ABeezy13

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

All the same contents, but downloads are broken into 2 sections due to forum limitations. Download both zip files to obtain the entire PS2 NTSC disc set.

Also, you may find the matching PS2 box art here.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

zugswang

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

As stated, this is THE best set you will find !! 👍

• Like 2
Link to review