Slipstream Pause Theme 1.0.0

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Pause Theme for Slipstream.

Assets and data used by this theme:

• Box Art
  • Fan Art
  • Custom background image (bg-image.jpg)

Remember to install the Google font family from the theme folder (Poppins), if not installed yet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi @Juketsu

Thanks for releasing this Pause theme. It looks great!

Where does it search for the 'manual' as per your screenshot?

I have some Daphne games that I'd like to add Manuals for? Where do I need to put images or whatever in order for your Pause theme to pick them up?

And, does it work with images or just PDFs?

Many thanks for all your efforts for the community. I see your name popping up all over the place and it's very much appreciated 🙂

• Thanks 1

Just now, Johnny T said:

Hi @Juketsu

Thanks for releasing this Pause theme. It looks great!

Where does it search for the 'manual' as per your screenshot?

I have some Daphne games that I'd like to add Manuals for? Where do I need to put images or whatever in order for your Pause theme to pick them up?

And, does it work with images or just PDFs?

Many thanks for all your efforts for the community. I see your name popping up all over the place and it's very much appreciated 🙂

This is not theme dependant. Add PDF's to the Launchbox/Manual/Name of Platform folder, named the same as the game. You can also add them to the game as "Additional Apps" i believe.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, neil9000 said:

This is not theme dependant. Add PDF's to the Launchbox/Manual/Name of Platform folder, named the same as the game. You can also add them to the game as "Additional Apps" i believe.

Thanks Neil, I didn't realise that!! The folder was right in front of me the whole time. Thanks for letting me know matey 🙂

I had no ideea who I'm downloading from, I just came on the website and was like oh hey new themes... funny thing is I noticed, only theme's I've ever liked, or felt professional were yours, Pulse, AllNightLong, Lucidity>Slipstream.
Really love your work mate. 

Edited by izzishor
  • Like 1