LaunchBox Community Forums

ABeezy's Nintendo Game Boy Color Carts 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Yoooo its April fools day, one of the stupid day's!!! However instead of attempting a lame joke I am dropping the next set of carts hot of the press!

Here are all 444 official released NTSC Nintendo Game Boy Color front carts. These are all high-res and much better and more accurate then what is currently out there (The current sets actually use both fake carts and inaccurate carts). Also unique to this set compared to what's out there is actual accuracy of the several different GBC cart variants and their PCB's as well as all the DMG numbers .I have named them using the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build. There are a few boxes that may not auto-load; you will have to manually update your game name in Launchbox using the alternate naming.

There are a few carts that have very very very limited/scare images online so if anyone finds any improvements down the line, drop me a DM with a link and I can update. Also, If anyone notices any issues or anything let me know (Especially doing 444 carts... there potentially could be an error with a DMG number or even a half vs full PCB on the clear carts but they SHOULD be good.) Enjoy!!!!

Also, you may download my matching Nintendo Game Boy Color box fronts [coming soon].

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4
  • The Cake is a Lie 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Another great job! I love your attention to detail and I can truly appreciate how much work went into all of your packs. Thanks again!

• Game On 1

8 hours ago, zetec-s-joe said:

As TV's get bigger, these high res and accurate sets become much more important. Great job as always ❤️

Always appreciate your nice comments Joe, thank you :)

• Game On 1

1 hour ago, scooter1974 said:

Another great job! I love your attention to detail and I can truly appreciate how much work went into all of your packs. Thanks again!

Thank you very much! Think I've gone a bit mad doing all these but weirdly enough I enjoy it. Nice to see accurate detailed sets!

19 minutes ago, Dan Patrick said:

Appreciate your work! Looks amazing

Thanks man, much appreciate the compliment! :D

damn, these are way nicer than what I've had all these years.  Any chance you could run some of the normal black carts through to fill out the set? After adding your hi-res, my others look squished and crappy lol.

On 7/8/2023 at 1:21 AM, damageinc86 said:

damn, these are way nicer than what I've had all these years.  Any chance you could run some of the normal black carts through to fill out the set? After adding your hi-res, my others look squished and crappy lol.

Thanks!! What do you mean by?:

"Any chance you could run some of the normal black carts through to fill out the set?"

Not entirely sure what that means lol!

4 hours ago, ABeezy13 said:

Thanks!! What do you mean by?:

Not entirely sure what that means lol!

Oh, maybe it's because i had some other games, but I had to fill in my set with missing carts from a lower-res set I had of all black carts.  Can't remember which games they were now.

9 hours ago, damageinc86 said:

Oh, maybe it's because i had some other games, but I had to fill in my set with missing carts from a lower-res set I had of all black carts.  Can't remember which games they were now.

This set is full NTSC carts, which I believe are 444 in total. Not all GBC carts were black. There was clear carts and the few special Pokemon carts amongst others. So if you have anything out side of North America yeah this won't cover it but you should not have to fill in anything for NTSC. (That is unless you are looking for custom carts/making them all black)

2 hours ago, ABeezy13 said:

This set is full NTSC carts, which I believe are 444 in total. Not all GBC carts were black. There was clear carts and the few special Pokemon carts amongst others. So if you have anything out side of North America yeah this won't cover it but you should not have to fill in anything for NTSC. (That is unless you are looking for custom carts/making them all black)

Oh I just rembered. Yup it was a few EU games.  Like rintin tin , smurfs, a billiards game.  Stuff like that. Only like 3 or 4.  I did add the grimace game and did some photoshop of the Kirby cart for it.  Would you be able to add a psd template of the different variations to the downloads so we could fill in any extras we may have more easily?