About This File
Edited by fercho
What's New in Version 1.0.3 See changelog
UPDATES IN NEW VERSION
- New elements arrangement.
- No more black empty sides on ultra wide displays.(set the "AUTO SCALE OVERLAY" option to ON for non wide displays).
- Optimized fonts in panels and buttons.
- Redesigned face buttons (A B X Y L R).
- Corrected main grey color brightness.
- Corrected purple color (blue removed).
- Redesigned side panels.
- In-screen bezel removed (won't interfere with shaders)
- Selectable Dark theme addition.
RETROARCH VIDEO DRIVER:
Use Vulkan or any Open GL driver (DirectX drivers are buggy withanimated overlays)
Set the screen scaling to 4:3 in a 16.9 display to get a fullscreenperfect overlay fit.
Otherwise set the video scaling manually to fityour device display.
- Integer Scale set to OFF
- Set the "AUTO SCALE OVERLAY" option to ON in non wide displays.(square displays like crt tv's, vga monitors, lcd panels, etc.) Otherwise you'll get displaced controls.
- Set Overlay Opacity to 1.0
- Set Show Inputs on Overlay to: Physical(Controller)
- Set Show Inputs from Port to: 1
Special thanks to Reddit user Kuroiryuu for the dark theme idea, and help in color and font optimizations.
Overlay config created with the RetroPad editor by Valent-in.
Nintendo logos by Dan Patrick and David Pustansky.