114 Bezel (1920x1080) 1.0.0

(9 reviews)

2 Screenshots

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

these look great. How do i add these to retroarch. Looking for tutorials but only seem to be able to find raspberry pi related article.

On 8/30/2016 at 8:22 PM, dalehitchy said:

these look great. How do i add these to retroarch. Looking for tutorials but only seem to be able to find raspberry pi related article.

+1 need to know how to add these to retroarch

Hi. This is how I did it. I use the Sega Master System bezel as an example.

Put the SegaMasterSystem.png in the overlays\borders\ folder in Retroarch.

Create a cfg file (SegaMasterSystem.cfg) in the same folder:

overlays = 1

overlay0_overlay = SegaMasterSystem.png

overlay0_full_screen = true

overlay0_descs = 0

I don't know exactly how the cfg file work, I just reused another cfg file from the folder.

Now you can load the SegaMasterSystem.cfg in Retroarch (Onscreen Overlay -> Overlay Preset)

Edited by Norfair
  • Like 2

Do you have to load the overlay every time you open RetroArch? Doesn't seem to save this by default thus requiring me to tell it what overlay to use.

On 9/2/2016 at 2:31 PM, Norfair said:

Hi. This is how I did it. I use the Sega Master System bezel as an example.

Put the SegaMasterSystem.png in the overlays\borders\ folder in Retroarch.

Create a cfg file (SegaMasterSystem.cfg) in the same folder:

overlays = 1

overlay0_overlay = SegaMasterSystem.png

overlay0_full_screen = true

overlay0_descs = 0

I don't know exactly how the cfg file work, I just reused another cfg file from the folder.

Now you can load the SegaMasterSystem.cfg in Retroarch (Onscreen Overlay -> Overlay Preset)

Thanks so much for this help Norfair.

• Like 1

Just now, NickD said:

Thanks

Well technically you can use them anywhere, but you will need to create the config files for where ever you use them to display them. Essentially these are just images, a emulator will need to know how to show said image via a file.

Just now, NickD said:

I'm using Retroarch

OK this is how for retroarch, see attached file, download it rename the actual file to what you want so that you recognize it in the UI. Open the file with notepad, or even better notepad++ and change the part with the .png name to whatever the image is that you want to show, obviously the image needs to be in the same folder as the .cfg.

GenesisMini.cfg

9 minutes ago, NickD said:

I did and the Bezels are not showing and when ever i go into full screen Retroarch crashes

If this is a retroarch issue or simple Launchbox issue please make a new thread. if its a simple bezel issue, then please also make another thread, tag me in either if you want, but lets not clutter this file comment section with issues that are not related to this file.

After waiting, checks wow over 2 years. I decided to create a Sony PlayStation bezel in the same style.

SonyPSX.thumb.png.1b9da397325f63d949bac2529e07d25c.png

Edited by a.wol