LaunchBox Community Forums

CityHunter 2.3

(9 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

If you are a fan of the 80's, lasers, neon, fast cars and cyber punk then this is the theme for you!  All you Cyber Punks Stay Rad.

Instructions:

Extract CityHunter 2 to "LaunchBox\Themes"
Choose CityHunter 2 in Options > Views > Theme
Set Video Playback Engine to VLC or WMP in Options > Videos

Theme Files:

• CityHunter 2 (theme)

Video Files:

• Akira - Neo Tokyo
  • Blame!
  • CityHunter
  • CityHunter 2
  • Cyber Punk 2077
  • Eva - 01
  • Flash Back 2012 - Scanlines
  • Flash Back 2012
  • The Grid
  • VHS Grid

Clear Logo Wheel Set and Banners

• Banners
  • Clear Logos

What's New in Version 2.3   See changelog

Released

• Minor change to style views, color correction
  • Added RoadRage open type font to Banners and Clear Logos
  • Updated Theme for changes in BigBox/LB 9.4
  • Removed plugin version
  • Added Clear Logos and Banners with templates to make your own, have fun!
  • DPI scaling fix, should now support windows DPI scaling higher than 100%
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 9
  • Game On 2
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

10 hours ago, Mute64 said:

i need a download all button :)

You you right click on download and open in new tab it takes you to another area to easier download.

2 hours ago, louiloua said:

Nice theme. Can anyone point me in the right direction for 'The Grid' background video?

I can reupload it later, I took them down because I felt they were not that good anymore.

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, johnson.pw said:

Forgive me but how did you get the platform icons?

re download the standard versions, there was a mix up where I had uploaded my personal edits removing them. My personal edits are now tagged while the normal ones are up again. If you are talking about the custom clear logos, they are WIP and should have a release next week.

31 minutes ago, keltoigael said:

re download the standard versions, there was a mix up where I had uploaded my personal edits removing them. My personal edits are now tagged while the normal ones are up again. If you are talking about the custom clear logos, they are WIP and should have a release next week.

Thanks for the quick clarification!

Omg, can please, upload to Mega? I can't download 3.32 Gb without connection problems. I love this theme, so hard work, thanks for share with us. <3

I noticed someone requested the GRID video as well. But i do like the original city hunter theme. My problem is that im using the tutorial video to learn the custom processes, but the themes are unavailable. Help

On 9/25/2017 at 12:07 AM, aaa said:

This is a great theme. I especially enjoy the clear logos. In the description, it says they are work in progress. If so, may I request some (like Virual Boy and Wii U)? 

Sure, they are on my to do list. If you wouldn't mind, post custom request in the theme forums and I will get started on them.

1 hour ago, DrLight79 said:

I noticed someone requested the GRID video as well. But i do like the original city hunter theme. My problem is that im using the tutorial video to learn the custom processes, but the themes are unavailable. Help

CityHunter 2 is pretty much the same theme with various fixes and additions. Appearance wise they are identical. The code has been cleaned up as well so that it would make a much easier theme to mod than before. The GRID videos were unfortunately lost due to an accident but there maybe a few LB members who may have them and could send me the files so I can re up. Possible @Zombeaver or @Jason Carr has them.

The default city hunters back ground and the grid backgrounds are the 2 main elements i was hoping to get. Unless you would be interested in making a TRON THEME. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DrLight79 said:

The default city hunters back ground and the grid backgrounds are the 2 main elements i was hoping to get. Unless you would be interested in making a TRON THEME. 

The two default videos are still there. CityHunter Remastered and CityHunter 2. Unless someone has a backup of the GRID videos I am afraid they are lost.

Is there any way to disable the default background only deal with the video only theme? Id like to put different background loops for each individual platform and just have the home screen run the default. 

Excellent theme!!, I want to know , If you can you put the Platform Logos   Static!  I mean if i'm in the nes games list the nintendo logo load any time that I change game, It must be Static like the logo "consoles" in the platform selection screen.

This may improve the performance a little!

On 3/3/2018 at 5:57 AM, ThatGamingChap said:

Did anyone end up having "The Grid" video? Would love to get hold of it if it&s available?

I am looking at maybe revisiting those, the problem is trying to find the original source I used because I can not remember.