LaunchBox Community Forums

CityHunter 2.3

(9 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

If you are a fan of the 80's, lasers, neon, fast cars and cyber punk then this is the theme for you!  All you Cyber Punks Stay Rad.

Instructions:

Extract CityHunter 2 to "LaunchBox\Themes"
Choose CityHunter 2 in Options > Views > Theme
Set Video Playback Engine to VLC or WMP in Options > Videos

Theme Files:

• CityHunter 2 (theme)

Video Files:

• Akira - Neo Tokyo
  • Blame!
  • CityHunter
  • CityHunter 2
  • Cyber Punk 2077
  • Eva - 01
  • Flash Back 2012 - Scanlines
  • Flash Back 2012
  • The Grid
  • VHS Grid

Clear Logo Wheel Set and Banners

• Banners
  • Clear Logos

What's New in Version 2.3   See changelog

Released

• Minor change to style views, color correction
  • Added RoadRage open type font to Banners and Clear Logos
  • Updated Theme for changes in BigBox/LB 9.4
  • Removed plugin version
  • Added Clear Logos and Banners with templates to make your own, have fun!
  • DPI scaling fix, should now support windows DPI scaling higher than 100%
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 9
  • Game On 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 4/7/2018 at 9:22 PM, xieles said:

Great job, I would like to know if it is compatible with resolutions 4/3 for my bartop...Thanks!!

It is designed around 16:9

• Thanks 1

On 4/15/2018 at 3:26 AM, Sath said:

Hello, there is a way to slow the video background?

Not at the moment, you could always edit the videos to your liking.

I'm a little confused still on what the real differences are in the Standard version, and the Plugin version. What does enables random video playback mean? o_O

Edited by MalachiMaverick

On 9/1/2018 at 3:40 PM, MalachiMaverick said:

I'm a little confused still on what the real differences are in the Standard version, and the Plugin version. What does enables random video playback mean? o_O

The standard version will use on static background video. The plugin version allows you to use as many videos for backgrounds as you want and it will shuffle through them at random.

Problem solved. @Zombeaver had The Grid file, and gave it to me, and someone named @mrcleen74 had The VHS Grid file, and gave it to me. I forwarded both files to @keltoigael and wait for him to re upload them to the optional downloads in the City Hunter theme properly like he said he would do if I could manage to find them, which I did. Now all the people in this comments section who was asking for The Grid files will finally have them. In the mean time, I'll also link them in my comment as well while we're waiting for @keltoigael to re upload them to the downloads section of the theme :)❤️ 

Edited by MalachiMaverick
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2017 at 5:27 AM, louiloua said:

Nice theme. Can anyone point me in the right direction for 'The Grid' background video?

Available for download again.

• Thanks 1

On 3/3/2018 at 5:57 AM, ThatGamingChap said:

Did anyone end up having "The Grid" video? Would love to get hold of it if it&s available?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, keltoigael said:

Thank you for the update. I actually ended up making my own version with an animated neon pink grid. Unfortunately it scrolls horizontally rather than vertically, but apart from that it's great! Thanks again for the heads up; I'll check it out.

9 hours ago, ThatGamingChap said:

Thank you for the update. I actually ended up making my own version with an animated neon pink grid. Unfortunately it scrolls horizontally rather than vertically, but apart from that it's great! Thanks again for the heads up; I'll check it out.

Can I see it?

7 hours ago, MalachiMaverick said:

It's nice, but I still like The Grid video more.

In terms of the design, I think I probably agree with you, but I do like the pink colour of the grid in the background I'm using; for me is matches the red writing of the theme a little better than the blue.

Edited by ThatGamingChap

1 hour ago, ThatGamingChap said:

In terms of the design, I think I probably agree with you, but I do like the pink colour of the grid in the background I'm using; for me is matches the red writing of the theme a little better than the blue.

I can process the grid video and change blue for any other color. Do you want red, pink, violet?

Edited by Kondorito

On 9/25/2018 at 4:43 PM, Rzaka said:

You can still make Clear Logos for nes?

Should be a PSD file in the clear logos zip that allows you to make w/e you want or change things.

I wrote the track, being inspired by this background video

Can I use it as a cover?

Edited by moff

Hello @keltoigael

I just downloaded your theme and it looks great. I didn't find Clear Logos for all Systems so I tried to make my own (Namely for ScummVM the Nintendo DS and WIndows at the Moment). I didn't find the font for the Text though as the Template only contains a Pixellayer. What font did you use for the texts?

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Sam_Axe