Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

DOS76

Members
  • Posts

    9,052
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

Everything posted by DOS76

  1. I am importing the files for Sega CD and when I do it gives multiple files for every game is there anyway to just get it to display the one that will launch the game not all of the wav. files and anything else in the folder.
  2. I added a platform today for Sega Pico games when I imported the ROMs I made a mistake not realizing that there was two sub folders in the parent folder and then I picked the option to use the folder names so now I have 108 ROMs with two names and no art I tried adding it again using the subfolders and a third time using the files and both times I got adding 0 games is there a way I can remove it altogether and just start over (if so I can't find it) Please disregard this Post I did a ctrl + A and then choose delete from the right-click menu and it removed everything
×
×
  • Create New...