Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust

Members
  • Posts

    5,971
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    647

Everything posted by Mr. RetroLust

  1. Blue Hawk (Japan, NTC license) mame arcade bezel bluehawkna.zip
  2. Bakuretsu Quiz Ma-Q Dai Bouken mame arcade bezel bkrtmaq.zip
  3. Bio-Hazard Battle (scrambled bootleg of Mega Drive version) mame arcade bezel biohzdmb.zip
  4. The Big Pro Wrestling! aka Tag Team Wrestling mame arcade bezel bigprowr.zip
  5. Beast Busters: Second Nightmare mame arcade bezel bbust2.zip
  6. Battle Rangers aka Bloody Wolf mame arcade bezel battlera.zip
  7. Battle Zone (bootleg of Mayday) mame arcade bezel batlzone.zip
  8. Bang Bang Ball mame arcade bezel bangball.zip
  9. Ball Boy mame arcade bezel ballboy.zip
  10. ASO - Armored Scrum Object aka Alpha Mission mame arcade bezel aso.zip
  11. Arcadia (NMK) mame arcade bezel arcadian.zip
  12. Exciting Animal Land Jr mame arcade bezel animaljr.zip
  13. Alpha One (prototype, 3 lives) mame arcade bezel alphaone.zip
  14. Agress - Missile Daisenryaku mame arcade bezel agress.zip
  15. When I transferred my system from windows 10 to a new windows 11 system not too long ago I had the same problem of not seeing curvature or scanline effects so I dove into the internet, after a long search I found the solution for my case. I am running an old version of mame, namely 0.198 so by that time the effects I was using where for an older directx version, it was v9 dot something if I remember correctly. So all I had to do was download a directx runtime thing (sorry cant remember the exact name or microsoft link) so my older directx version was woud be supported again on my system as the version was not included in the newer OS. Works like a dream again 🤘
  16. Janken Game Acchi Muite Hoi! mame arcade bezel acchi.zip
  17. Pac-Man - 25th Anniversary Edition mame arcade bezel 25pacmano.zip
  18. All American Football (Leland, rev D, 2 players) mame arcade bezel aafbd2p.zip
  19. Adventure Quiz 2 - Hatena? no Daibouken mame arcade bezel hatena.zip
  20. Adders and Ladders mame arcade bezel v4addlad.zip
  21. Ace Driver: Racing Evolution mame arcade bezel acedrive.zip
  22. A Question of Sport mame arcade bezel qos.zip
  23. 10-Yard Fight '85 (US, Taito license) mame arcade bezel 10yard85.zip
  24. Block Fever mame arcade bezel blockfvr.zip
  25. Bandit (US prototype) mame arcade bezel bandit.zip
×
×
  • Create New...