LaunchBox Community Forums

The Image Thread (Platform Images, Clearlogos, Box Templates and More)

bd00

OK @Maddoc1007 I created the Media Center images you wanted. I was unsure which media center you use or if you just wanted a generic "fit for all" solution, so I threw together a few from the big players and also a generic one. Clear Logos:
Spoiler
Generic-Media-Center-a.png Kodi-a.png Microsoft-Windows-Media-Center-a.png Microsoft-Windows-Media-Center-b.png Plex-a.png
Platform Images:
Spoiler
Generic-Media-Center-a.jpg Kodi-a.jpg Plex-a.jpg Windows-Media-Center-a.jpg Windows-Media-Center-b.jpg

Hi @bd000 sorry to be a pain while filling in platform data i realised that were missing a Capcom platform image and clear logo the platform is Capcom CP-Dash it came out between CPS1 and CPS2 these are the games it was for:- Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Muscle Bomber Duo The Ultimate Team Battle, Saturday Night Slam Masters, The Punisher and Warriors of Fate. Could you do the Platform and Clear logo for Capcom CP-Dash Thanking you in advance

Platform, Logo and Device images for Mattel Electronics Aquarius and Sega Genesis Nomad. As some members have mentioned that device images don't always fit to their displays, I've uploaded each device image in 3 different aspects. 16:10 for widescreen monitors, 16:9 for widescreen tvs and 4:3 for older monitors. Hope I'm not overdoing things here.

Platform and other images for the BBC Archimedes A310. This was one of the early Arcs that were still classed as BBC machines complete with BBC branding and red function keys. Also included is an image that could be used as an emulators device background for an Arcade systems platform.

• 2 weeks later...