LaunchBox Community Forums

FAQ Building, What do you want in there?

SentaiBrad

So I am in the process of creating an FAQ, and I would like to know what the users would like in it? I already have a dozen or so items, and another half dozen or so to add. It all ranges from specific features to general questions we get constantly. Like another version of LB or MAME support, that sort of thing. Is there any in particular you would like us to add that will benefit the user base?

Sorry about that everyone, the site wasn't telling me that the posts needed to be approved. I was just sad this morning too that no one was responding. xD @fromlostdays Really good questions, It is hard for me to think of really good questions when I know LaunchBox really well. @Drybonz Links to certain threads will certainly be in the FAQ, thank you for reminding me about these. @DOS76 I appreciate that Derek. Sure, I'll PM Over the questions I've added so far.

• 3 weeks later...
How about (for general questions): 1) Is there a 64-bit version? 2) Do I need a separate Premium License for each PC in my home? 3) Are there Mobile versions? 4) Can I record Game Play? 5) Are Parental Controls available? 6) Is there any 'Tech Support' available? P.S. Hey, Brad, may I have a copy of what you have so far, too? P.S.#2 Replies still need to be approved, and I can't add an attachment or an Emoticon.