LaunchBox Community Forums

Subcategories

Syriacn

I started adding comic books, and I am finding it difficult to do without subcategories. If they exist I am unaware. For instants, If I added 100 Batman comics it would be nice to have 1 Batman category/tab with all of them listed under there, instead listed all out.

To be truly effective for TV Music Comics it would definitely need a different structure. For Comics I do Publisher\Letter\Title in Explorer (Comics\Marvel\A\Avengers (196x) (Comics\DC\F\Flash, The (195x)). It would definitely need some kind of structure matching this or at least like Plex pointed to the Marvel folder and then all the letter subfolders.

@Syriacn if I used my whole comic library and set it up like that the list would scroll forever with multiple volumes with the same name since without multi layer file structure it wouldn't work for me. If it never gets there it never gets there I'm still enjoying LaunchBox for my emulators.

• 2 weeks later...
Nathan DiYorio said What I've been doing is making only one entry for the whole series and adding each issue as an Additional Application.
Can you or anyone else elaborate on this process? I would like to find a more efficient way to organize my digital comic collection & t.v. show library in launchbox...