LaunchBox Community Forums

Suggestions: EmuMovies

Cabirus

First of all, thanks for this great software! Tried it out for a few hours and immediately went premium. I escpecially love the new BigBox-view! Here are some humble suggestions for further improvement, in order of importance:
    - support for EmuMovies. This would make scrolling through your rom collection a real pleasure, especially in BigBox. Many emulation fans already have large video collections, it would be really great if Launchbox could show them off :-) - support for personal art collections (BoxArt, screenshots and so on). I have nearly complete collections for many systems (also from EmuMovies) and would like to use them in LaunchBox instead of downloading them all again from GamesDB - different layout options for BigBox view, or even a configurable layout, if that is possible - alphabetic jumping, or whatever this is called. What I mean: If I enter for example "S" on the keyboard, Launchbox would jump to the first game with the letter "S" and so on. Makes scrolling through large lists a lot faster

• 3 weeks later...
Support for EmuMovies to add the movies in the details side bar will be perfect ! (for me, the side bar can contai the information from game name until the 5 stars, no need to have the big texts, so below we can add movies / tittle screen / screenshots to fix better in the screen. And also a way to search games by typping the name... or alphabetic jumping will help a lot !