LaunchBox Community Forums

Demul issue

reely989

Is your roms in zip form, if memory serves me right demul will not play any dreamcast games that are not zipped also you need to have the the plugins paths and bioses set to where the plugins are. I find the latest version of demul very buggy but the 0.5.7 version seems to work better. Have you tried NullDC it plays dreamcast games way better than demul, while demul is better for playing Naomi and Atomiswave games. also you need the DC.zip for playing dreamcast games in Demul.

demul plays my cdi's fine. It works perfectly, I just can't get it to launch from within Launchbox. I do have nulldc, and it works fine. I simply prefer demul. This isn't a huge deal, just a preference that I have. I'm sure I'll figure it out. Like I said, not a huge issue at all. Was just going to see if anyone else had a similar issue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Freestate said Please can you contact Jason Carr to do this configurations automatic when adding roms? There's a ticket open. See https://bitbucket.org/jasondavidcarr/launchbox/issues/293/improve-atomiswave-naomi-demul-support-rom
I've already responded to you on the other thread. Please don't start posting the same reply to multiple threads. He already knows about this.